Friday, December 20, 2013

Handmade Holidays


I LOVE Christmas, and while this year has been hard because of the remodel, I'm trying to get as many handmade gifts as I can.

Since I spent so much time canning this summer I had plenty of jars of jams, jellies, and apple butter to share.

  
I wanted to make paper labels and tried to go to the avery website because they have cool downloadable templates to make cute labels and the site was down.  In desperation I did a google search and I came across the CUTEST blog and a free template for labels.  Seriously adorable, wonderful and free.

Here is the link to Printable chalkboard style freezer and canning jar labels by Lia Griffith. They are SO SO SO easy to personalize right in your web browser and they print out vintage and adorable on white paper.  EASY.  I know I'm gushing, but seriously.  WONDERFUL.  



Ok...enough babbling on.  I had my TA (I have the worlds greatest ta's) sew burlap sacks to put the jars in and packed them up uber cute.


I'm thinking a lot of my gifts this year will be wrapped in burlap tied with red ribbons......

Happy Sewing (and canning too!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)