Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favorite Fabric/In Search Of...

While blog hunting today I came across a blog post by Second Hand Dinosaurs and it was a link up to the Favorite Fabric Swap.  

Low Volume Swap

AKA the "I really want to hoard more of this fabric and can't find it anymore" swap.

And I have a few of those.

Duh.  I hoard fabric like a squirrel getting ready for winter.  Have you seen my 'stash?!?!?!

Anyhoozle I digress.

On to fabric.

Earlier this year I finished this quilt:

Made from Sweetwater's Reunion line.
I loved it.
And then I had to give it up, because I made it for a family auction at our triennial family reunion.

And you bet yer britches I bought tickets to win back my own quilt. 

I didn't win.

The quilt did raise over $200 toward the family coffers so it was a win.  But a lose for me, because I don't have the quilt and I really want the quilt.

So I'm looking for Reunion precuts.  Hopefully a layer cake or charm packs or even a fat quarter bundle.  Fat eights? I'm not picky....


Next up is another sweetwater fave....

Authentic.  I missed this one the first time around....and the low volume-ness of it speaks to me.

I'm also looking for Amy Butler Lotus Lacework in grey

Because the metal frame clutch looks amazing in this fabric

And I'm all out!

Ok...if you have any of these, please please please email me at KennaQuilts@gmail.com

I would appreciate it!!  Then we can play lets make a deal....








2 comments:

  1. I too would love some Authentic, if you find a person with more than you want, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a certain fabric from the authentic line, back ground black with the cream little flower. Let me know if you have some or know someone that does. warrenm@hometelco.net
    thank you Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)