Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wed 3/20/13 Another Finish!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It's WIP Wed!! AND I have another finish.

Who knew I'd be so darn productive in 13?!?!

Unlike the other post, I'm not going to photobomb you....this only has a few pictures.  I had two layer cakes of Bonnie and Camille's "Marmalade" flannel and wanted to make a new flannel throw for the couch so that I don't have to fight for the one that's there now...so I cut into them on Thursday night and then Friday during my beginning sewing classes I sewed while the kids drafted patterns and pinned their fabric. 

I did a layout and finished the quilt during lunch as we were heading out to the river last weekend and I wanted something to clip in the truck during the 4.5 hour drive each way....

and I finished!!!


this was a truly random quilt....I had my TA make piles of 5 fabrics and then I used the left overs to make the setting squares.  I love the look of the "brick path" and will totally be making more of these in the future!!!

Before I sign off, I leave you with this....I love it!!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun, cozy quilt! You'll enjoy it and now you won't have to 'fight' for it. Love the last pic you posted. Brings big smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marmalade is such a fun line - nicely done and great use of your time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)