Monday, August 13, 2012

Thank you!!

Thank you to everyone who commented or emailed me about the Aurifil thread.  I am very blessed to be part of such an amazing blogging community.

Several people mentioned the spool position...my Janome 9000 (the current workhorse) has a horizontal spool pin.  And the bobbin was the issue, not the actual sewing.  So I dug in the craft cave and found an old dusty sidewinder bobbin winder that someone had given to me....(that was supposed to be part of the ebay pile that never made it to ebay!)

AND VIOLA! Perfect bobbins.  every.single.time.

So I rethreaded my machine with the Aurifil and finished quilting my quilt.  With one bobbin.  Almost a whole lap quilt.  REALLY???? AWWEEESOOOOMMMMEEEEEEE.  I'm sold.

AND a shout out to the company....I complained on my wee little blog (and it really is a small blog in blog land) and Alex from Aurifil sent me an email offering help.  How cool is that???

Thanks bloggers!


3 comments:

  1. It is nice when things come together, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome! Love that it worked and love the report on the email...makes me think if I come across another opportunity to try it I might do it instead of passing...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how awesome! It's great when you find the right solution =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)