Friday, February 24, 2012

Sew and tell Friday.....

It's sew and tell Friday! And I loooveee this quilt, and I'm proud of it!

First off,  Thank you to everyone who emailed and who left comments!!

I did a few other layouts on the floor and I think I've found a winner....




A higher up picture (sorry that it's so off center!)



With setting triangles as a border of sorts and a fun polka dot binding I do believe it will be darling!! And doing an "on pointe" gives it kind of a lifesaver look.....hmmmm....

On a totally different note, I have been on a major cleaning binge lately and I cleaned out my closet the other day.  WAY on the top in a box I found these:

SUPER cute fun red slip ons by "Simple".  They are as comfy as tennis shoes and so stylish! I bought them from 6pm.com (which is the outlet for Zappos) and got them for a steal.  I have no idea why I hid them in my closet, but since I'm on a budget these days, it's like getting new shoes for free! SWEET!

I just love them!  YAY for peep toes!




2 comments:

  1. That will be an adorable quilt! Love the blocks on point! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks on pointe are terrific. It will fun to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)