Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday!! July 20, 2011

I haven't blogged in forever....and

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Seemed like a good place to start.

However there is one little itty bitty problem.

No work is happening here.   It's already half way through my summer and I've gotten exactly no sewing done.

Well, that's somewhat of a lie.  I did manage to fix the dude's swim trunks before our last trip out of town.  But I'm not sure that mending counts!!

I've been busy as heck...I've been to swimming lessons, to Gymboree, and on vacation, but alas the sewing machine still sits.

I will fix this!! I expect that life will calm down here in the next few weeks and I will get back to my machine.  Darn it I will spend time with ole Janome if it kills me! :)

Ongoing projects:

The HST quilt.  It does have a border and is quilted.  Now all  I need to do is bind it and it's a finish! Whoo hoo!


The rag quilt is all cut and ready to be sewn and cut.  It originally was for my cousin's 50th but alas that came and went and it's still not sewn.  It will need to be done before my next river trip so I can clip in the truck!


The Zig Zag from hell is still right here.  I need to decide borders and such.....it may never get any further than this....it's driving me NUTS....

The postage stamp quilt....I did manage to get the rest of the strips sewn.  I haven't pressed nor cut them yet.

It's a rather depressing list...now that I think about it.  I have a LOT to do!!  

However on a brighter note....remember this quilt:




I was able to find some more of the print and I will be making another one!! Whooo hooo!! The punk LOVES this quilt and it makes up quick and gorgeous so it's a ready baby shower gift.  

Here's to sewing next week!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like my list of things to do!!! Love to see them completed.
    Newest follower from www.dreampatch.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo Sure do love your postage stamp fabrics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are looking great. I really like the hst quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)