Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Oy.  So I've not got a whole heck of a lot done this week.  I did however dig out another WIP (I can't FIND the others!) so I have something fresh to post (and to motivate my lazy busy butt to get working!)

So first with the center block of the aptly named quilt from hell. :) I love the way it looks but it literally gave me a few new gray hairs.

The zig zag.  I have the squares sewn together, it's all ready to be ripped apart to fix my glaring errors.

Next is the Postage stamp quilt....I am really no further than I was last week.


And lastly....the blissful circles cheater quilt.  I added borders to the blissful multi "cheater print", sandwiched it with a pretty pieced back, and quilted it.  It's a "floor quilt" for the punk, a great size for her to play on  All it needs is a binding... (the wind started to blow right about the time I started taking pictures....)
And the darling stripe on the back

I have to go to the FHA/HERO conference in Fresno later this week, so my machine is going along with me...no dude, no punk....maybe mama  can sew?







2 comments:

  1. The circles quilt is so pretty and I love the postage stamp quilt...the zig zag looks great to me too!

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the circles quilt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)