Friday, April 15, 2011

The Art of Choosing....

In my blog wanders this past week I have seen this blog crop up quite a bit.  It's called "In color order" and the series she wrote is "The art of choosing".



Normally I don't have a whole lot of trouble choosing colors, because I either buy the entire line (I'm lazy) or I stick to monochromatic quilts.  However, I'm about to embark on the SuperNova Quilt along (like I need ANOTHER project, I can't seem to finish the January postage stamp quilt along!!) and that quilt is ALL about color.  SO I started reading....and wow, I can honestly say I'm impressed.

There are topics on folding, stash organization, building a stash....and the list goes on!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)