Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday!

It's my first WIP Wed!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Whooo hoo! :)

I'm excited about this. AND I have actually been WORKING this week. See I got smart....every morning in my beginning sewing class I pull out the ironing board and the iron and work on pressing my projects so when I get to class Thurs night I can actually SEW.  (My plan was to sew in beginning sewing, but that is a pipe dream....)
Brilliant, I know.

Anyway I digress.

My first WIP is the Charmed Zig Zag quilt (I will actually be writing a tutorial for this one when it's finished). It's going...



My second WIP is the Postage Stamp Quilt Along quilt from PS I Quilt.  Yes....I'm WAAYYY behind.  Like almost 3 months behind.  Like they-did-the-drawing-for-the-winner-of-the-quilt-along on my birthday back in Feb and I'm still at the cut the strips apart and press stage...But really, who's counting?? I'm getting somewhere....

Guess I should have taken pictures earlier.  I just noticed that I'm quite fond of the grey center square. Oops.  You'll never notice in the quilt.

And the forever ongoing project....
BIBS


If my friends and family would stop having babies for just a few min I could get caught up....but as it stands I have more orders than I do bibs.  I have 30 bibs done...and all of them need snaps.  THAT takes forever!

And that's just the projects I'm admitting to...*wink*



2 comments:

  1. Love your zig-zag! That's on my list to do! Your postage stamp qa looks good too....a slow process I'm sure. I was afraid that one would drive me crazy - but it sure looks great completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zig-zag quilt looks great. HSTs are so much fun! Those bibs are adorable too. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)