Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to sew?

I was talking to the dude last night and I told him that I just can't ever find time to sew.  I go to a quilting "class" on Thursday nights, and I sew like a maniac for 3 hours, but I really am bummed that I can only find those 3 hours in the week.

He told me that we had nothing planned today so I should sew.  I planned on it.

It's 10pm and I have not touched a single project.

And I was complaining to him that another day went by without sewing.  And he asked me what I did today...

Today I:
Got up with a punk at 7:30, made coffee and her breakfast (puree'd mango's-she loves them) and fed her.
Started the laundry.
Made breakfast.
Emptied the dishwasher.
Filled the dishwasher.
Worked on laundry.
Picked up the house.
Gave the punk a bottle and put her down for a nap.
Started dinner.
Got the punk up and changed her.  Changed her sheet and the changing table pad too.
Made lunch.
Cleaned up from lunch.
Folded the punk's laundry.
Laid down with the punk and took a fantastic 2 hour nap.
Talked to my mom.
Talked to my dad
Fed the punk lunch.
Got the punk ready to go with her papa to see her grandpa.
Clipped coupons
Went to Whole Foods for baby stuff.
Went to the grocery store.
Put groceries away.
Finished Dinner
Fed the Punk
Ate Dinner
Cleaned the kitchen while the dude gave the punk a bath.
Made Baby food (green beans, sweet potatoes, mangoes, pears, apples)
Cleaned the kitchen again.
Folded and put away 8 loads of laundry.
And then sat down to pay bills and instead wrote this blog.  Of course my computer crashed before I could post this blog....figures.

I went to bed.  And again, no sewing.

Today is a new day.  Maybe I will find time to sew....after working, cooking dinner, and putting the punk to bed...then again...maybe Thursday is it!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about finding time to sew! I go to college, so I only sew on weekends I am home, and that's if I even have time =/ I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)