Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lagging!

I am SO lagging behind.  WAY WAY WAY behind. Crazy behind.  So far behind I don't know that I'll ever see the light....

So let's start with a wee positive.  I finished a UFO.  I have lots and lots of them, and I am working my butt off to get them done.   It's my Amy Butler Disappearing Nine Patch with white...I love it.  I'm starting to REALLY incorporate white into my quilts, and I'm digging this one.  It's here:
Now...on to what I haven't accomplished.

1. have not gotten to sewing any part of the Postage Stamp Quilt along that was over Feb 1.  I do have my fabrics and they are separated.  I have not sewn a stitch.

2.  have not started even picking out fabrics for January's bag for the Bag Stitch along and it's feb.  Oy.  I will do both.

3.  Have not picked out a quilt pattern for my nephew born in October.  have the fabrics tho.

4.  Have not picked out a quilt pattern for a friend's baby born last week.  Haven't planned work shower either.  Working on both.

5.  Have not finished quilt for the dude's boss who is having a baby in a month or so.

6.  Have not finished shopping cart cover for punk.

7.  Have not....

And the list goes on.  *sigh*  I have a LOT of work to do!

1 comment:

  1. I use a lot of white in my quilts too. The disappearing nine patch looks very effective with white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)