Thursday, December 2, 2010

Retro Rubber Gloves....

So I was watching some show or other and they had the cutest darn rubber gloves you've ever seen. I know....sounds lame. Cute rubber gloves? really? but yes, they are rubber gloves that are darling. So I had to have a pair....and I LOVE them. It makes washing dishes seem so....retro? Our dishwasher died a few months back and it's been hand washing city. I had dishpan hands, so I pulled these out and I feel kinda sassy wearing them....I'm strange. I know this. Anyway, I whipped up a few pair, sent one off to a friend and am listing them on Etsy. Oh...and I'll be giving them away as Christmas gifts to a few friends who will appreciate them...and will feel sassy washing dishes ;)



1 comment:

  1. These are just darling. Reminds me of BBC's How Clean Is Your House.
    Love them,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)