Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A neglected blog....

The Christmas season kicked my patootie this year! It seems that everything is harder with a baby....

However, we had a fantastic holiday and are just now digging out from the melee! I was originally planning on a "hand made holiday" but with a 4 month old, well that just didn't happen. I can't tell you the last time I spent quality time with my sewing machine. It's rather sad actually! Today I FINALLY sat with my sewing machine and quilted my "3 hour baby quilt" (it's a total cheater quilt) and cut the bindings. And my finger. Badly. Badly enough to go to urgent care and almost need stitches and a tetanus shot....I escaped by the skin of my teeth! Darn sharp rotary cutter blade and cheap ass no safety cutter....oh well live and learn! (the upshot? The doc said no doing dishes for a few days! whooo hooo!)

2 comments:

  1. Your Katelyn is such a dear little sweetheart. One of my grandsons and granddaughters watched your video with me and enjoyed it thoroughly. What a sense of humor your darling little daughter has! Aren't our children wonderful?
    Terry in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! :)

    We think we'll keep her....she's been SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)