Friday, May 1, 2009

John Deere


There is an old wives tale for knitters that says that you should never make a sweater for a man you are dating, because you will break up before you finish.

I do believe that the same holds true for quilts.  Never make a quilt for a man you are dating because you will break up before it's done.

It happened to me!  

I was dating Chuck and he loves John Deere....LOVES JD...redic so.  So on my way to visit him for easter I decided I was going to make him a John Deere quilt....and it turned out SO CUTE but alas, before I could finish it, we broke up.  I did end up giving it to him anyway....and here it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)