Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Duncan's Nursery


So a friend of mine is having a baby (see a trend here? I am the only one NOT having a baby it seems) anyway, I digress. (and yes, I'm having a bit of belly envy these days, but I also know that all in good time I too will be preggo). I made Baby Duncan a quilt to match her new nursery, which is being done in Lime Green and Red....not what I would have thought of for a nursery but still, the quilt turned out particularly adorable. When added to the nursery with the set and the crib it's too cute for words!! (yes, I'm proud of myself!)


I used little cherries on top, with a green/red/blue/yellow dot print on the bottom, and I have to say it's one of my favorites.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving comments....they seriously make my day. Please make sure you are not a no reply blogger so I can comment back! :)